Thursday, June 17, 2010

The Wedding Clique -Winter Mixer 1.15.2010 Downtown Long Beach & Free Mix



January, NOZZA Studio, Bella Fiore, RnR Entertainment and Henry Chen Photography  hosted the first annual Wedding Clique mixer for industry vendors. We’d like to extend a huge thank you to everyone that showed up. It was great to finally put faces to names and also see old friends again. Special thanks to Raul and Johnny of R&R Entertainment for DJ/MC-ing the event.
I grabbed a few detail shots of Trini’s and my studio while setting up. We had appetizers, drinks, ambient lighting, and some good music to go along with some great minglngs/discussions. We plan on doing a mixer every quarter of the year and hope to see you (again) at the next one!
Here we are setting up for the event; wished my place could look like this 24/7!

In an oh-so-sweet way, the Wedding Clique mixer for wedding couples at the studio was the highest point of my business. Not only was I surrounded with all the wonderful couples that have given me the opportunity to do what I love, but I got the chance to enjoy the evening with some amazing vendors/good friends.
Deanne of Bella Fiore put together the fabulous floral arrangements. Raul and Johnny of R&R Entertainment provided top-notch DJ-ing service, Erica of Erica O’Brien Cake Design baked a delicious cake and had another on display, Mary of Jay’s Catering was more than gracious to provide yummy catering, and Trini of NOZZA Studio was the mastermind being the whole thing – planning, coordinating, and putting the mixer together. Special thanks to William Kim for stopping by and taking photos of the mixer.

On behalf of all the vendors that help put the mixer together for our couples, I know I speak for all of them when I say, “Thank you.” Thank you to our brides and grooms for coming to the Friday event and supporting us. Without you and your trust in what we do, there would be noUS. I’m forever grateful in each and every one of you for allowing me to come into your life and choosing me to entertain your special day. Seeing our friendship continue to grow well after the wedding day puts a huge smile on my face and that warm fuzzy feeling in my heart :). Until our next client mixer, keep on being in love, re-falling in love, and being fantastic!




Yapping away with Coco and Lysander (July 2009). Top-right: Johnny and Raul DJ-ing the night away. Bottom-left: Outside the studio looking in. Bottom-right: Soraya and Viral (June 2009) posing for the camera.


DOWNLOAD MY FREE WEDDING CLIQUE MIX - A NICE MIXTURE OF COCKTAIL, R&B, SMOOTH JAZZ & MORE.......

Clique Here for Wedding Clique Mix

No comments:

Post a Comment